How can I personalize a product?
- Select a product of your choice, for example a TOWEL, and click YES at PERSONALIZE YOUR ITEM.
- Then choose from the different options: 'name, icon or number'. Each product has different options.
- Choose a font for name or number: THE REBEL (only capital letters) or THE LOVE AFFAIR (only small letters).
- At icon, choose an icon or quote of your choice.
- Enter a name, quote or number at name or number.
- Then choose an embroidery color.
- In the product text you will find the place where your item will be personalized.
- Check out the photos for inspiration!
Is there a maximum number of characters for the name or quote?
- Yes, you can use a maximum of 12 characters. Do you want more than 12 characters? Then please contact us.
Are there different fonts to choose from?
- Oh yes! We have two fonts for our personalizations: THE REBEL and THE LOVE AFFAIR. THE REBEL is a tighter font and it comes in capital letters only. A more graceful font is THE LOVE AFFAIR and it only comes in small letters.
What does it cost to personalize a product?
- Our products are personalized manually, which is why we charge an extra €7.50 per personalized item.
Can I exchange or return a personalized item?
- Unfortunately, a personalized item cannot be exchanged or returned.
I have anonther question about personalizing an item
- We're sorry we can't help you here, please contact us. Then we will gladly help you further.
How do I care for my POMME items?
- Wash the towels on 30 degrees using mild, non bleaching, detergent if you want to keep the color.
- Tumble dry at medium heat setting or hang to dry.
- Keep in mind that colors will fade when you dry the towel in the sun.
- For ironing it’s best to use a pressing cloth on the back and front side of the towel for extra protection.
- Wash our clothing on 30 degrees. Don’t put them in the tumble dry and please check the care label inside your item.
How are your products made?
- Many of our products are handmade, so the same products may differ slightly from each other. This makes our POMME items unique.
What does GOTS certified mean?
- GOTS stands for Global Organic Textile Standard. It is the standard for the sustainable processing of clothing and textiles made with organically grown fibres. More information about this can be found hier.
What is 100% organic cotton?
- That is cotton that is grown without the use of pesticides and with efficient use of water so that the soil remains healthy.
What is 100% organic muslin cotton?
- Muslin cotton is a slightly wrinkled material that absorbs moisture quickly and is therefore ideal for our TOWELS. We only use organic muslin cotton.
PAYMENT METHODS, SHIPPING & DELIVERY AND RETURN POLICY
Which payment methods does POMME accept?
- We currently accept the following payment methods: iDeal, Mastercard, VISA and American Express.
Is it possible to send me an invoice?
- Sure, just send us an email including your order number, and we'll make sure to send you a digital invoice.
Can I use a discount code for my order?
- Oh yes, every now and then we send a discount code through our newsletter that you can use during the ordering process. Enter the discount code and click on 'activate'. Discount codes are not valid on gift cards.
How fast will my (personalized) order be shipped?
- Orders are shipped within 1 business day.
- Personalized orders ship within 3-5 business days.
- We deliver via MyParcel. It is also possible to have your order delivered to a POSTNL point.
What are the shipping costs?
- The shipping costs depend on the weight and size of your package and the country where you live.
- You will see the shipping costs at the end of the ordering process.
- We use the following shipping costs per package, per country:
- Netherlands letterbox envelope €2, letterbox package €4, package €5.90 and from €75 free shipping (we are not responsible for any changes in costs).
- Belgium €8 and from €100 free shipping (we are not responsible for any changes in costs).
- Please note that different rates may apply for heavy and large items and rates are subject to change.
- Heavy and large items are excluded from free shipping.
- As soon as we have shipped your order, you will receive a Track & Trace code from us by email.
- For questions about shipping costs to other countries and for other questions, please contact us.
Can I exchange or return my order?
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within 14 days of receipt. Leave a ticket message in 'My account' with the reason for your return. In this way, your message is directly linked to your order number, so that we can act as quickly as possible.
- Return the items only in the original packaging and with the original tags and labels.
- We only take back unwashed, unworn or defective items.
- The responsibility and costs for the return are for the sender, not for POMME. We would like to receive a Track & Trace code.
- You will receive your money back if we have received the return in good order and according to our conditions.
- Some items cannot be returned.
Which items cannot be returned?
- Personalized products cannot be exchanged neither returned.
- For hygienic reasons (determined by law) we do not take back face masks, also they cannot be exchanged.
- Gift card cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For other questions about returns or exchanges, please contact us.
What can I do if I have a complaint or have received a defective item?
- If there is a defect or you have a complaint, please let us know within 48 hours by sending us a photo of the defect or complaint by email: [email protected]
Can I have a gift or gift box sent directly to the recipient?
- Of course that is possible! Then tick 'Send to another address' during the ordering process and we will send your order directly to the lucky one.
Can I send a handwritten card?
- Yes, you can. Choose your favorite card and leave your wish to the recipient in the field under 'add a handwritten note'. We will then write the card for you and send it to the recipient.
Is your question not listed? Please contact us via [email protected] or via the ticket in 'My account'. We will be happy to help you.